Re: [IP] Static and You

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

>Anne,
    Same thing happened to me but the young lady told me to wash my hands
before changing batteries to discharge the static! I feel the protection the
leather case gives your pump is too great to shed the case. I really don't
think the leather case has any affect on the static.
    I would guess you zapped the pump with static when you changed the
batteries just exactly as I did. I would strongly reconsider using the case
to protect your $4500.00 friend on your hip, pocket, wherever you keep it.
Just my .02 cents worth.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted