Re: [IP] Feedback, PLEASE (insurance approval troubles) !!

I'm glad to hear about CIGNA. I'm just starting the process of getting a pump
and am waiting for all the insurance stuff to go through. I have CIGNA (the
version, not HMO) and I didn't know for sure what their attitude would be.
They've been really good about diabetic supplies, like test-strips, though.
Does CIGNA cover all of the pump supplies too? I currently get all my diabetic
stuff through TelDrug (this is what CIGNA wanted me to use).