Re: [IP] carpal tunnel syndrome

My ankles were also swollen. Actually my blood sugars were not terribly
off. I wasn't on the pump yet, so it's hard to tell. One hormone affects
another. It's like a domino effect in the body. My menstral cycles were
getting longer and heavier. My personality had changed- depressed. It
was a releif to finally get an answer to the changes. I was upset
because- another thing is wrong with me. I got over it quickly, that
tiny little sweet pill is hardly anything to be upset with. There are no
side effects whch pleases me. It takes a long time to stabilize about 2
mos for me.