Re: [IP] DKA and Ketones AND sleep?

I have been a diabetic for 8 yrs. If I was given a choice of any disease
to have, I would pick diabetes. Because of the nature of the diseae and
my instinct to be a fighter it causes me to excercise and eat well which
hopefully will lead to a long healthy life.

My husband was diagnosed with cancer 7 weeks after I had given birth to
my second child. I also had a two year old who is six now. I took care
of the family on my own. My husband went through chemo. I remember
thinking, this must be what hell is like. Although my husband was near
death,a few times, he was determined to live, the rest is history. The
strangest feeling for me through all this was the tiny bit of jealousy
that I too want to be cured.

Still waiting,