[IP] starting on the pump

Well, the Blues finally preapproved the pump, and I received the box with
all the stuff yesterday.  Now I'm trying to figure it all out.  I wonder if
I could get some suggestions on where to stick the silouettes.  The
literature says most people use the abdomen, but I wonder how far around to
the side people go.  Also any other sites used?  Any tricks to determine
the starting basal rates?  The Minimed book has some formulas, but maybe
there are some other insights from those in the trenches.  How did everyone
get started?  It would be nice if Minimed had some warm body to talk to.
The sales people dropped out after they got my money :-)

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446