Re: [IP] DKA and Ketones AND sleep?

> Warning.....here comes the bad attitude....and i'm gonna
>  die a long...drawn out... ugly...because i will have all these skin
>  ulcers... painful death with vomiting cuz of the
>  gastroparesis...incontinent cuz of the neuropathy...hooked up to a
>  dialysis machine...blind ...in a wheelchair cuz i have no legs....
>  depressed and suicidal....and oh... i forgot about the heart
>  problems.......AND....

Whew! Thats big time! Sometimes I take one day at a time, and hope that the
next is better than the last. Sofar so good. I know two people about my age,
that are dying of Cancer. Not a pretty site! One of them slipped into a coma
this week. All over a lousy headache! I think I'll stick with the pump and all
my problems. It makes me happy to know a lot of kids being diagnosed will have
a better chance in life, I wish I could turn back the clock. When I was much
younger, I thought you were supposed to be gone at age 40, living with such a
dreadful disease.  Things have gotten better for us and I think that will
continue. Pick yourself up and lets help ourselves....Craig