Re: [IP] carpal tunnel, frozen shoulder, etc....

I had surgery to correct cts in both wrists at the same time.  I think
it took about 2 weeks to heal and I have had no problem for almost 20
years.  Of course in those days I was not pancreatically challenged and
I healed at a more normal rate than I do now.  Make sure to do the
physio afterwards (I did not because I was a putz) and I have some
weakness in my hands.  Relief was almost immediate.  Some advice-don't
have both done at once as it makes it really interesting to dress, eat
and perform certain bodily functions.  Also if you have the option I
would not recommend local anesthetic; I did and it hurt.
Hope this helps.