Re: [IP] DKA and Ketones AND sleep?

 How many have sleep disturbances, shoulder pain or other
>body
>parts that have been self destructing so that you don't rest well
>enough to
>sleep more than a couple hours at any one time?
>
>Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
I do...can't sleep and watch out i've got a bad attitude...i'm getting
real frustrated with this body...i was going along fine and then here at
the almost 20 year mark of having diabetes i get systems failures left
and right...get me in a room full of senior citizens and i'd have  great
fun...the thing that botheres me most is that i'm gettin a bad attitude
about the whole situation...attitude is everything and mine stinks...i
really want to chuck diabetes...it's hard work........i know ...i could
have something worse...but i got this and it affects every cell in the
body...i've been looking at diabetic skin complications to try and figure
out what kind of creeping crud is growing across my
nose.............Warning.....here comes the bad attitude....and i'm gonna
die a long...drawn out... ugly...because i will have all these skin
ulcers... painful death with vomiting cuz of the
gastroparesis...incontinent cuz of the neuropathy...hooked up to a
dialysis machine...blind ...in a wheelchair cuz i have no legs....
depressed and suicidal....and oh... i forgot about the heart
problems.......AND.....take a  deep breath... i'll have carpal tunnel so
bad that i can't type so i can whine to you guys and share my enthusiasm
for life...cough cough gag gag arg...i'm trying to make this
lighthearted...i'm not sure i succeeded...but this is getting to
me...calgon take me away...michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]