[IP] Mixing Humalog With Regular

I finally took the plunge and decided I would see if I could get more days out
of my set by mixing 4/5 Humalog with 1/5 Regular.  It seems my sugars are
runing a tad higher, but that might be due to menses.  When you mix the two,
do you have to do anything special?  I put the Humalog in first and then the
Regular.  Do you need to mix them at all?  It hasn't been 3 days yet, so I
don't know if this site will last 4 days.  Because I've had problems with No
Delivery Alarms, I have tried a Comfort set for the first time, too.  Thanks
for the input.