Re: [IP] carpal tunnel syndrome

this explains why my ankles and feet have been swollen...i am trying to
wait patiently for the results of my thyroid test...all other tests have
come back normal...so thru this group i found out what test to ask for
and asked my dr and he gave me the same old tests...so this is the second
time asking for thyroid antibody....thyroid can also mess with your
sugars ..right???michelle piper at email @ redacted

On Thu, 09 Apr 1998 13:39:29 +0000 email @ redacted writes:
>I didn't have carpal tunnel with either of my pregnancies. I developed
>it last year(Jan '97). My carpal tunnel was a sympton of
>Since an underactive thyroid slows down the metabolism the body seems
>retain water(although I was not at all overweight). This had caused my
>carpal tunnel to swell. But I had other symptoms as well. This may not
>be your situation, but checking the thyroid may not be a terrible

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]