[IP] Pump request to endro, his answer

I had an appointment today 4/9 with my endro, spoke to
him about info I had read on this ng, and my need for a
pump due to bg lows and than high rebounds, I am with
an HMO, he said he would make request for approval, but
he said due to the # of yrs with diabetes there was some
question as to the pump solving the problem (49 yrs) He
said they may approve a 3 month rental to see if it will
work, if approved are there some steps or material that
i can read to help it work, he seem to take notes to make
a good request and he said he felt like approval will be

Elzie Speir