Re: [IP] how long does it take

<< If your son is going to be
 on the pump then by all means let him pump, that is what it is for. I would
 be forced to tell the doc to get out of my way, and I have! Just my .02
 cents worth. >>

This is really directed to Timmy even though I clipped from Buddy (I agree
totally).  Our ped. endo. voluntarily admitted that he needed help in putting
our daughter on the pump.  While he has pump experience, Kayla will be his
youngest pumper.  He's called in an outside "young pumper" expert to help BOTH
of us.  If your doctor isn't willing to admit he's flying blind, GET A NEW
DOCTOR.  If you really like this doctor, suggest him finding an expert for
both of you to work with.  If he won't do that, GET A NEW DOCTOR.  Your son's
health depends on YOU making the right choices for him, not on some crazy
person with "Dr." in front of his name.