Re: [IP] DKA and Ketones

Hi Sara,
It isn't that I'm so worried about Ketones infact I'm the other way. I've
NEVER considered them. Never tested for them. My mode is and or was just take
care of the high bg. Now, I'm beginning to wonder if I should be more

It just seemed to me that I would be treating for high bgs weather or not
ketones were present. What concern is there is ketones are present if you are
concerned with an acceptable range of bg? I was beginning to think I had more
to be concerned with.

So far, seems like the same as any high bg and there is no reason to test for

Just my impression.