Re: [IP] Follow up note on coke vs glucose tabs

Yes, I've had that prob too.  I think that the tabs and jell rely on the enzymes
released by your sylavia to start absorbing.  With gastroparesis we have less of
these and if it is very bad the dry mouth can make the lack severe.  The coke is
faster b/c it is fluid and will run through the body and be absorbed as fluid by
the stomach and intestines.  Juice is not as quick -- I don't actually know why
but it could be that it has more fiber.

Hope things get better!