[IP] 24" Soft Sets Being Discontinued??--NOT

I called MiniMed today about the problems with the no delivery alarms.  They
told me the Soft Set 24" QRs are not being discontinued.  Apparently, they
have renumbered the packaging, that's all.  THey used to be called MMT-116.
They are now 316s.  THe 42" used to be called MMT-115; they are now called
315s.  MiniMed told me I may not have enough fat where I've been inserting,
and they've recommended I try the Silouettes (sp??).