Re: [IP] how long does it take

>Thanks so much
    I have been pumping now for 15 months but as I remember I had my BG's
pretty smoothe within the first week. That is not to say there were no highs
and lows, but nothing like you described, ie 60 - 600.
    Even now I may have to reset a basal with the exercising outdoors in
this pretty weather. I can't see the need for ultralente with the pump?? I
am by far no expert but something is amiss here. If your son is going to be
on the pump then by all means let him pump, that is what it is for. I would
be forced to tell the doc to get out of my way, and I have! Just my .02
cents worth.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted