Re: [IP] shoulder/hip pain

I usually
>keep a pillow propped under one shoulder when I sleep to keep from
>waking up with an achy shoulder, but I can deal with that.  Thanks for
>telling me what's been doing this.  The doctors never came up with a
>name for it when I was dealing with the acute pain.
>Vicki McDonald,
    Yup, you got it. My hip would have a quick burst of pain felt like a
coal of fire! Would wake me up VERY fast! Have to come out of the bed
Pronto! It the pain lasted for 15 seconds it would kill but it would only
last for maybe 5 or 6. No more hip pains like that but can't stand to move
my feet radially (sp?) or like the shoulders can't put any side pressure on
    The pillow works for me for a little while but have to turn about every
twenty minutes. Hurts constantly. Like the cardiologist would say "On a
scale of 1 to 10 how bad does it hurt?" The night time pain is like a 2. The
pain when I move suddenly and where it don't want to go is a 9+++ ! Can
barely keep from crying! No kidding and I'm no crybaby like some people we

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted