Re: [IP] Scooter knows garters

Raillfan wrote:
> Sara,
> I am secure in my masculinity to say, IT'S MY ALTER EGO THAT WEARS THE THIGH
> THING! That is right, a split personality, I myself personally do not remember
> wearing the thigh thing, but my wife says my alter ego GEORGINA wears it!!!!
> Actualy My legs are not all that huge, so the thigh thing stretches enough to
> still be comfortable to wear with shorts. I used to be a groundskeeper on golf
> courses for 5 years, so by wearing the thigh thing it kept the pump out of
> direct sunlight all day that would happen by wearing it on my belt. I ordered
> a new one recently because the old one is getting stretched out (I think it is
> the buling muscle gain that has spontaniously occurred), that is how I found
> the thigh thing comes with a garter strap and I do believe it also has a small
> piece of velcro at the top to keep the pump from working it's way out of the
> pocket on the thigh thing.
> Scooter

Dear Scooter:

As an alternative, you can try waering your pump under your shirt, by
putting it inside of one of those "money pouch" belts form Smasonite or
American Tourister. I bought the Samsonite version, and I can even wear
it when I sleep, as it is very comfortable. I found mine at an Orlando
Wal-mart, but any dept. store should have them.

Amil Vazquez Jr.