Re: Re: [IP] Hip pain?

In a message dated 4/7/98 8:52:10 PM, Crystal wrote:

<<I just had trigger finger repair done on my R

Hi Crystal,

I have had surgery for trigger fingers on both ring fingers.  Now I need it on
one baby finger.  Do you think this is Diabetes related too?  The doctor never
said anything about that.  Of course, I have had frozen shoulders off and on
for 20 years, as well as the hip pain and no doctor ever suggested that it was
Diabetes related.  Now it makes so much more sense.

Hope you have a quick recovery!