Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

    We bought the CK body shapers 2 yrs ago..if they still sell them, you
should be able to find them in any "upscale" dept. store..Funny thing is I
tried to get a 2nd one in another branch of the same store & the saleswoman
said, "oh, we don't sell CK here!!"...so I guess you have to be in the "right"
neighborhood!!! LOL...Melissa has a black one & a beige one for under light-
colored dresses & short skirts.....ALL of her pants, shorts, etc. have
pockets- that's her #1 prerequisite when selecting clothes because she still
doesn't want to wear it "exposed".....

Regards, Renee