[IP] shoulder/hip pain

I never knew what it was that I had (now I do thanks to this list!) but
it did run through all four of my major joints (hips and shoulders) one
at a time somewhere in the mid-80's.  I tried the PT but it didn't help
much either.  Eventually, the shooting pains did go away but my range of
motion is slightly limited.  Regular exercise has loosened up most of
the joints, but I know I can't do what I did when I was 20!  I usually
keep a pillow propped under one shoulder when I sleep to keep from
waking up with an achy shoulder, but I can deal with that.  Thanks for
telling me what's been doing this.  The doctors never came up with a
name for it when I was dealing with the acute pain.
Vicki McDonald