[IP] Surgery

I assume your surgery will be outpatient.  Insist that you want to keep your
pump on and running as usual during surgery.  That should not be a problem for
any good surgeon.  Just be sure your basals are set correctly and you should
be able to maintain your sugars in an acceptable range (100-150).  They worry
about going low.   Don;t let them give you an IV with dextrose.  Have your
endo write orders and work with your surgeon on the care of your diabetes.
Insist on controlling it yourself.
Good luck.  (I've had numerous surgeries with my pump.  Worked like a breeze.)