Re: [IP] Hip pain?

This is weird! I have been having hip pain too when I move a certain way. I
went to the doctor yesterday and he said it might be bursitis and also
x-rayed me to make sure there was no stress fracture.
Is this a common condition of long-term diabetics?
The doctor gave me DAYPRO for the inflamation, anybody have experience with
this medication? What is adhesive capsullitis and what are NASIDS?