Re: [IP] 24" Soft Set QRs Being Discontinued?? & No Delivery Alarms

I ordered supplies just yesterday.  I was told the soft set have been
discontinued and would be replaced by a similar set.  The price is also a few
more dollars for the few that they had left.  The lady called me back a few
hours later and apologized and stated she had no boxes left.  I called a local
pharmacy which had two boxes left.  I bought one.  I like both the long and
the short and will check out the replacement tubings and let you know how they
are.  I get them tomorrow.
Judy P,