Re: [IP] 24" Soft Set QRs Being Discontinued?? & No Delivery Alarms

Not sure what to tell you re: the 24 " tubing. It seems a bit odd that they
are discontinuing this length.

I strongly suggest calling MiniMed re: the No Delivery alarms. It's
possible that the alarm threshold may be too sensitive. I know of some
users who experienced this with some of the MM507 pumps, but it was taken
care of by MiniMed.

>anyone else heard this?  I've been having a lot of problems with No Delivery
>Alarm.  I'm not sure why the alarm is going off, as I will then do a small
>bolus to test it and everything works fine.  This is happening sometimes as
>many as 3-4 times a day.  I've cleaned the lead screw, so that is not the
>problem.  I'm thinking this may be the time to try a different infusion set,
>but I really like using the SoftSerter.  Any ideas would be appreciated.
If I
>do change sets, I want one that has some type of quick release.  Thanks in

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted