Re: [IP] Hip pain?

I have the adhesive capsullitis and bilateral hip pain too. The ortho Dr
told me the hip pain was bursitis and he thought it was diabetes related as
well. I don't really understand how it is related, but the PT I went
through for both didn't really make much difference.....I just don't move
those joints in ways that cause pain and hope that it goes away! I also
have retinopathy and kidney probs so avoid the NSAIDs as much as possible
too.....hard to do today as I just had trigger finger repair done on my R
thumb....this typing is difficult one-handed...Geez!
Hope all our aches and pains leave soon!
Take care,
email @ redacted