[IP] Hip pain?

At 18:54 4/7/98 EDT, Sara wrote:
>Since the ONLY thing that helps my hip pain (which sounds like adhesive
>capsalitis - can it happen in the hip???) is Orudis, I only use it very
>sparingly, like when the pain is keeping me awake or when it is so bad I am
>practically crying.

Darned if I haven't been having similar trouble with my right hip in the
last several weeks...thought I was crazy, but it feels just like the early
signs of adhesive capsulitis.

Does anyone know if you can get adhesions in the _hip_ capsule?  If so, is
there a 'manipulation' procedure available similar to the one used for
frozen shoulders?