Re: [IP] Birth control options

I hadf a difficult time with standard birth control pills as they did
affect my BG level and on the days where I took a placebo control became
difficult.  The advantage being that as long as I remembered the pill
EVERY day, at least I knew when my BG would be out of control.  I now
use depo-provera.  right after the shot I sometimes have about two days
of grief with BG, but overall, I find that it helps to actually
stabilize my BG levels throughout the month.  I find that every three
months is alot easier to remember than the pill and far more
convenient.  It also seems to help eliminate my PMS.  YMMV.