Re: [IP] Birth control options & shoulder pain

>Also I'm experiencing almost constant pain in my left shoulder and in my
>left arm between the shoulder and elbow especially when I move it suddenly.
>It also appears that my mobility has become somewhat limited.  Any ideas?
>Teresa Lewis,
    This is called Adhesive Capsilitus (sp?) also known as "frozen
shoulder". Hurts! I have it in both shoulders and have an appointment for
physical therapy .  If you look on the net there is a lot of information for
your reading pleasure but not much for the pain! Ha

Good luck,

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted