[IP] Birth control options & shoulder pain

Hi gang!  I've been reading all the interesting topics for the past couple
of weeks and I would like to have some suggestions on the topic of birth
control pills.  Is there anyone out there exercising this option or
possibly the deepo-provera shots?

Also I'm experiencing almost constant pain in my left shoulder and in my
left arm between the shoulder and elbow especially when I move it suddenly.
It also appears that my mobility has become somewhat limited.  Any ideas?

Teresa Lewis
Staff Assistant to Drs. Archer & Manaligod
Div. of Otolaryngology-HNS
Room C-236, UKMC
Lexington, KY  40536-0084