Re: [IP] Passover and drinking four cups

email @ redacted wrote:
>      With G-ds help, I have been able to drink four cups of wine at the
>      seder for the last twenty years.  The trick is adjusting the pump and
>      bolus amounts to account for the wine, and choosing the wine you drink
>      Wine of choice (IMHO) is Kesser Eminent Dry, which is 6% alchohol
>      (lowest of 'em all) has no added chemicals and has pretty low sugar,
>      but still tastes like yom tov wine (just not sweet: is actually kind
>      of nice: i like it for kiddush during the year)
>      Motzah: Hand made motzah is either 100% whole wheat or 50/50 whole
>      wheat/white, although the grinding of Shmurah flour leaves a white
>      which is closer to whole wheat then standard white flour.
>      Insulin should be over time (since this is SLOW breakdown stuff).
>      Food at seder: I recommend light with lots of  veggies to help with

Thanks for the passover tips- they are much appreciated. Because I have
a food combining diet I usually don't combine starch and proteins. Since
I don' eat wheat regulary I haved tried to find a wheat free matzoh . I
heard there is one place in brooklyn but I've had no success finding it.

So we get from this that my food combining theory must be true based on
your findings. Matzoh and veggies!! or Protein and Veggies! let's make
it a Halacha for diabeteics!!!

I will be very busy the next few days, but I'll check in
Chag Samayach!!!! :)