Re: [IP] Snacks w/o bolusing

Thanks for the pat on the back Judy.  I sure don't feel very confident.
I feel like the naughty student who got sent to the principal's office.
I don't usually question authority figures, but in this case, I
surprisingly exerted some independence I did not know I had.  I figure
it's MY life here right?

BTW I performed the tests in the Insulin Pumpers Guide to test the
accuracy of basal rates.  NOT one bg over 129.  Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Thanks again Judy, your message made my day!!!
Becky D.

JUDY102 wrote:
> Becky,
> You obviously have a better handle on your diabetes than the so called
> "experts" so stick to your own program, use the pumpers book as a guide, as
> you've been doing and good luck to you.  If more patients took control of
> their own medical decisions, life would be easier on everyone. You should be
> really proud of yourself.  I am proud of you because few people have that much
> self-confidence.
> Judy P.

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI