Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

Betty, I've been struggling with that too -- I usualkly put it in my
underwear but then I have to find a bathroom to be able to eat.  A friend
just said what about a garter -- like the bridal ones that come in many
colors (have to admit, I missed that at my wedding -- wish I'd thought of
it!).  Question of course is where one buys something like that?

Ruth