Re: [IP] Humalog and Kids

I'm not sure it makes much difference if you use humalog or regular.  I think more
important is how accurate you are at thinking in the curve of the insulin time --
if you think reg and you're taking humalog you'll have problems or vice versa.  If
you are already used to thinking humalog it might actually be far easier -- I was
on a pump with velosulin (reg) for 17 years and often messed up BGs b/c I didn't
have the insulin curve quite right or assumed wrong.