Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

   Hi again!! I've previously posted this suggestion, but with all the new
members lately, it bears repeating: my 15 yr old daughter hated the "thigh
thing"...instead she uses Calvin Klein body shapers (look like control top
panty hose WITHOUT the stockings) which look like ITSY BITSY lycra bike shorts
when you open the package....She slides the pump inside her inner
thigh...Works great with short summer sundresses (when she's not wearing
stockings) & can be easily accessed under a table (for meal boluses)....

Regards, Renee (pump mom-coach)