[IP] Scooter knows garters

In a message dated 98-04-06 23:09:12 EDT, Sccooter writes:

>  the thigh thing now comes with a garter clip so that you can clip it to
>  underware or whatnot so it will not slide down at the least oppurtune time.

...and you would have _personal_ experience with this thigh, hmmmmmmm?  {one
eyebrow raised a la spock}

Would this be during your saturday night forays into the nether regions of
sub-culture, or do you have a diabetic girlfriend - remember I did see your
picture, so I would be leaning towards the first choice

heh heh heh heh