[IP] Re: 23" tubing vs. 42"

I switched the longer tubing for the shorter for the same reasons most people
have. I kept it coiled up in my underwear (is that ok to say here?).  Other
times, if loose, it would catch on a fence, door hook, or whatever.  It was so
irritating.  Of course, the grass is always greener on the other side.  As
soon as I "belittled" my longer tubing I ended up ripping the shorter tubing
out so often that I'm back to the long stuff.  At least I don't have to switch
tubing every other day.  So now I keep them both, and decide what I'm doing
for the next three days or so.
Judy P.