Re: Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

<<Then of course there is the "thigh thing" which began

sliding down as I was helping with Communion in church.  Funniest thing, I

haven't worn it since.  What feels like it should be tight enough without

nylons is NOT if it is worn on top of them.  Personally, I can't imagine

having to go hide in the bathroom to take insulin or check my pump, so those

are my options!

Take care,

the thigh thing now comes with a garter clip so that you can clip it to your
underware or whatnot so it will not slide down at the least oppurtune time.