Re: [IP] Long Long Tubing... =========================()

email @ redacted wrote:
> I find all that extra tubing is great for exercising.. Works great
> as a jump rope of if you have something really big that can't fit
> in your trunk you can use your tubing to tie down the trunk lid
> all while maintaining fantastic blood sugars.. :)

Yes, and 1 time I found it made me feel light on my feet! I was standing
on a rack checking a tank, then jumped down. Didn't notice the hose
was tangled in a fitting up there when I jumped, and found it stretched
just before I hit the floor. Added about 3" to that 42" hose, no
problem. It lasted just like any other, just looked a bit THIN right

Ted Quick