Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

Hi Betty --
I am a secretary and my appearance is important.  I hate the "bulge" that
my pump leaves when I'm wearing a one piece dress.  The solution is to
remove the  clothespin type clasp and insert it just inside your panty
hose.  It's easily accessible from your hemline and the "bulge" doesn't
show.  Also, Unique Pump Supplies also has an item called a "thigh thing"
that works in a similar fashion.  this is especially effective when not
wearing stockings or panty hose.  Success!