Re: [IP] "The Dress Dilemma"

<<Now here's a minor problem but a major frustration:
How do you wear a one-piece dress w/o having an
unexplainable "bump" underneath?  You can laugh--I
know it's funny, but I've been wearing 2-peice
dresses, and button-fronts w/belts for many years,
and if there's a simple answer, it could bring me
some shred of joy!>>

Go to the web site for Unique Accessories. It is a company started, owned and
operated by a female diabetic because she had the same proble, "where do i put
the pump?" They sell a type of spandex like garter for your thigh to hide the
pump, plus bra clips and many other accessories to hide the pump of just to
attatch it to you belt. I am male and I have several of their products and
they stand behind them 100%. Great company, here is their web address,