Re: [IP] Humalog and Kids

<< I have never had such good control as I have had with a pump and humalog
but I
 have also put myself in two VERY SERIOUS emergency situations in 1 1/2 years.
 In 22 years prior, I was only in that type of situation once or twice.
Were these 2 situations due to lows? or DKA that wasn't caught soon enough?  I
am a little hesitant to start Kayla on Humalog with the pump for the reasons
you gave.  We use it now with injections and love it.  But I agree that it
might be too much for her in the pump.  I'll need to find out more about this.