[IP] tube lenght

<<My Pet Peeve-  I find the shortest tubing that Diestronic's makes is about
or more long - I wear my pump close to my waistline with my infusion sets
maybe 4" away -- even with 6-8" lead of tubing -- I have tubing coming up over
and around everything, which I end up coiling and taping etc.  I figure the
rest of you must keep your pumps in your socks or something and need all that
extra tubing.  Anybody else wish they made shorter tubing sets?

I can say that I wear mine on my belt, so it is very handy to have a little
extra length on the tube when you go to sit on the toilet. Sometimes your
pants hit your ankles, and with the Leatherman knife on my belt and the two
way radio I must wear at work(and usually a wrench or screwdriver or two). it
is hard to keep your pants at your knees and no lower. Otherwise I would be
replacing my infusion site at least 2 to 3 times a day.