Re: [IP] which pump?

<< Guess I'd need to know what "the people in the Know" know. The Disetronic
 11 alarms and the ones I've heard sounded right on cue.
 Sounds a little like a blanket statement without backup. I'm willing to
 if you can give facts rather than feelings.

Why don't you contact MiniMed and Disetronic directly and ask them about the
alarms?  Both companies will tell you that MiniMed alarms faster when you are
dealing with very low basal rates as you find in children.  I talked w/ reps
from both and was told this.  Yes, I was told specifics that I've long since
forgotten.  But if you want that exact information, contact the companies.
Both have 800 numbers and websites.