RE: Re: [IP] glucose powder?/etc.

> into the blood stream via the stomach The sweettarts have
> other binders and
> chemicals in them and will not work as fast when you have a
> sudden low.

The SweetTarts work for me nearly as quickly as the glucose tablets do, and
taste MUCH better.  I prefer the tarts to the tabs for all but the most
severe lows (I carry around both)

If a low is serious enough to resort to the tabs, I don't care about taste.
;-)  Otherwise, I can't stand glucose tablets.

"We have crabs" -- marquee outside Hooters' restaurant in Monroeville, PA