Re: [IP] refrigerating insulin

I've been using Humalog since the folks at the endo's office were referring to it as
"that new test insulin" (about six or so years). I kept a bottle at my desk for
emergencies and lunchtime injections prior to the pump. That bottle would last
three to four months completely unrefridgerated without losing any strength.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I can't remember a bottle of Humalog going bad.