Re: [IP] Bolusing at Night

    That's really incredible!! (why oh why am I still surprised at how truly
LITTLE most docs understand about pumping!!!)....Well the good news is that at
least you figured out the source of the problem before the 7 lbs became
    My 15 yr old daughter's FAVORITE part of pumping (aside from sleeping late
of course) is the elimination of that "command performance" bedtime
snack!!!..and by the way, she has 6 basal rates...but then she's still growing
(or I'm middle-aged shrinking!!!!)

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom coach)