Re: [IP] refrigerating insulin

I work in the British Trade Centre in Houston. Straight from an Irishman and a
gentleman from Wales . . . both said it is rare for the temperature to exced
72 degrees F. You can expect temps from 60 -70.

Also, I've been on humalog for 1 1/2 years in Houston and it gets hot!!!
Haven't had a problem. I believe humalog is more an issue with site than heat.
But I do refrigerate my insulin until use. Then I have a full cartridge for
about 5 - 7 days unrefridgerated.

The only time I've made allowances was when basking in the sun. At that time I
put my pump in a frozen cuzzie. :)