[IP] Glucose tabs stuck in tube

> Walgreens carries Glucose Tablets. They are fantastic for hpyos. I used to
>  them in a jug but now can only find them in a 10 pack. It's in a tube
>  container about the size of a pack of lifesavers.

Have you had a problem with the tube "going flat"?  By that, I mean flattening
into a less than round shape.  This happens to the tube in my purse and I've
had some very frustrating instances when I couldn't get the tabs out because
they get stuck.  Not good when you are going low and are already losing

If anyone has a nifty idea on an alternate container, I'm all ears, er, eyes!

Mary Jean