[IP] lefty-righty

Hi all,

I hope you are making the adjustment to daylight savings time better than I
am! (BIG YAWN)

Here is an update on our discussion from a few weeks ago about sites on the
right side of the body.  I successfully inserted my Silhouette on my right
side using my left hand (a major hurdle for me), so the canula is angled away
from my navel.  I'm now on day 3 of this site with no problems.  It is every
bit as comfortable as sites on my left side normally are.  I hope this is the
answer because at the rate I was going, I was going to wear out my left side
long before my right.  Now maybe I can give the left side some much deserved